Welcome to the #1 Volvo XC60 Forum and Volvo XC60 community dedicated to Volvo XC60 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Volvo XC60 Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Smishy

Reactions
City
Great Yarmouth
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Volvo XC60 2.4 Diesel 2008 mk1
Hi
I’m Wayne in the UK
Driving a Volvo XC60 2.4 Diesel 2008 mk1

mau.gio

Reactions
City
Pistoia
State
Non-US
Country
Italy
What I Drive
2022 xc60
Hi everybody,
I got my new xc60 b4 awd inscription. Love the car. Some minor issues.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

jstuelke

Reactions
City
Center Point
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 XC60 Recharge
Hello everybody, I took ownership of a 2022 XC60 Recharge in December.

elazarus3

Reactions
City
Germantown
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 xc60 recharge
I also bought a 2022 xc60 Recharge in December, the build date was November 2021. Although the car is very comfortable I am very disappointed with the Android (Google) OS. It is definitely not ready for "Prime Time". Have been back to dealer several times, Software version 1.8.1 installed. Now the Volvo Car app does not show correct battery status and really no useful information. Volvo has a very long way to go if they expect to compete with Tesla.

Costa2000

Reactions
City
Wharton
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 xc60
Hello XC60 Owners
I purchased a 2018 XC60 in Nov 21 with 13,800 miles on it. its new to me even though its 3 years old. Its my first Volvo.
I owned 3 Nisaan Pathfinders and a Ford Edge prior to the XC60 and was shocked by the loss in storage space. I got over that quickly the moment I pressed the accelerator and the turbo charge with supercharge engine came alive. Its a sweet ride
I work with folks in Sweden and they own xc60 and V90 Cross Country Volvos so i will be sharing my experiences with them and of course here in this forum
Bye for now,
Felix in Northern New Jersey

Costa2000

Reactions
City
Wharton
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 xc60
Hello all! New member here. Purchased a 2018 T6 R-Design w/Polestar. My first Volvo.

Really happy to be here and looking forward to interacting with you all.

-Coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bought a T6 momentum in Nov 21. So fr so good.

Costa2000

Reactions
City
Wharton
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 xc60
Hello all! New member here. Purchased a 2018 T6 R-Design w/Polestar. My first Volvo.

Really happy to be here and looking forward to interacting with you all.

-Coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bought a 2018 xc60 in Nov 21 (T6 Momentum). So far so good. Hope to hear good stories across the forum

Foxxy

Reactions
City
Grimsby
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2019 XC60 R Design
Morning all, joined today. have had my 2019 XC60 D4 R Design nearly 2 years but look forward to the discussions.

Reactions
City
Arlington
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC60 Recharge Inscrip Exp Ext Range
I also bought a 2022 xc60 Recharge in December, the build date was November 2021. Although the car is very comfortable I am very disappointed with the Android (Google) OS. It is definitely not ready for "Prime Time". Have been back to dealer several times, Software version 1.8.1 installed. Now the Volvo Car app does not show correct battery status and really no useful information. Volvo has a very long way to go if they expect to compete with Tesla.
Greetings,
I’m pending my receipt of my 2022 XC60 Recharge Extended Range. Did you get your problem resolved? I’m nervous about it since I have an iPhone and I’m told the Apple CarPlay update is coming soon. Are there any iPhone users here that can tell me about their experience?

ROUS

Reactions
City
Forney
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 XC60 T5 Inscription
I just bought a '19 XC60 T5 Inscription and am looking into extended warranty options. I'm not even sure if the factory warranty has expired yet or not, but it's probably close to that date. Hopefully I can learn what others have done.

Lautec

Reactions
City
Pelsall
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2010 XC60 D3
Welcome to the Volvo XC60 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
I. Just purchased an XC60, D3, 2010. and 98000. This is my seventh Volvo, and my first XC. A welcome new member od the family.
Varmaste lyckönskningar

MDVolvo

Reactions
City
las vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Volvo XC60 T8 Recharge
Hello everyone! My name is AJ. I'm new to Volvo ownership but I have fallen in love with the car and its performance. I have the hybrid recharge. I am in Las Vegas and I'm looking forward to meeting other Volvo enthusiasts.

Reactions
City
Dumbarton..Scotland
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2010 XC60
Hi all, just bought a 2010 XC60 2.4 Lux.. Great spec.. 167k on the clock and still runs like a Swiss watch..

Hope to get some info and add some in return.

Cheers

Stu..Scotland 󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wyenot?

Reactions
City
Hereford
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
XC60 T8 Ultimate Dark PHEV
Hi everyone,
I've ordered a XC60 Recharge Ultimate MY 2023 and am waiting for it to leave the docks. Now two weeks overdue but maybe things will go better in the New Year.

Jeanneo10

Reactions
City
Philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC60 2012
Hi, everyone!
Need advice re: electronic shock replacement please on my 2012 XC 60. 167,400 miles and going strong. Was told that I need all new shocks. Do I need to replace all four with electronic, or, can I have the mechanic replace with regular shocks? Will warning lights be going off if computer isn't reprogrammed? Many thanks!

Reactions
City
Dumbarton..Scotland
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2010 XC60
Hi, everyone!
Need advice re: electronic shock replacement please on my 2012 XC 60. 167,400 miles and going strong. Was told that I need all new shocks. Do I need to replace all four with electronic, or, can I have the mechanic replace with regular shocks? Will warning lights be going off if computer isn't reprogrammed? Many thanks!
Hi, I don't know the answer for Volvo's but like most cars with electronic suspension, if you remove the OE kit in exchange for a standard set up there likely will be a suppressor kit you can buy which "fools" the cars systems that the OE kit is still fitted, this is a common scenario in higher end Audi's like the RS range.

The reason most people change to a standard set up is purely down to cost.

To replace the 4 OE shocks on my RS4 is around 7k, a set of aftermarket coilovers (springs and shocks) is 1500 or less for the parts plus fitting.

167,000 is a fair mileage (same as mine lol).. are you certain you need 4, what was the reason given, was it a dealer or smaller operator, did you get a second opinion.

Any further information may help others chime in on this..

Cheers

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

R100RS

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 XC60
Welcome to the Volvo XC60 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Hello, I drive a 2022 XC60 B6. Love it so far! Impressive vehicle. Thanks

R100RS

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 XC60
Hi, I’ll try again in the correct spot to introduce myself. I am in USA, in North Carolina. We bought a 2022 XC60 B6. Very impressed. Plenty of power, yet getting 27/28 mpg on the highway. 2.5 hp per cubic inch (16.4cc’s) is amazing to this old timer…….
Thanks for having us.

Reactions
City
Kansas City
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 XC60

Yeah , Greetings everyone. Been driving a 2010 xc60 for about four years . Love it. Recently stopped starting and after dragging on start up. Charged battery still no start. Bought new battery still no start. Had a immobilizer notice and now it won't even click when button is pushed. Currently with 170000 miles. any suggestions?

DSL

Reactions
City
Dnipro
State
Non-US
Country
Ukraine
What I Drive
2015 XC60
Ласкаво просимо на форум Volvo XC60. Будь ласка, знайдіть хвилинку та представтеся, розкажіть нам, на чому ви зараз їздите, або просто скажіть «Привіт».[ласкаво просимо]

Ще раз дякуємо за приєднання та ласкаво просимо на борт!
Привіт. ХС60 2015 рік 2,0 бензин.