Welcome to the #1 Volvo XC60 Forum and Volvo XC60 community dedicated to Volvo XC60 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Volvo XC60 Forum today!

New member here. Happy Friday the 13th!

Reactions
What?s up guys! I don?t have any Volvo?s yet as of now, but figure I?d start. My name is Vic and I?ve been eyeing on the 2018 XC60 as it came out this year on the SPA platform and barely got to the dealers. I?ll be posting another thread regarding the questions I have on the vehicle. I myself have a GMC Terrain and looking to upgrade. Just want to stop by and say hello!

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome aboard vic1212 glad to have you here.

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Hello! Not trying to be rude here but. Just wondering if there has been a lot of members coming in?
We just opened the forum earlier this year so hopefully in time we'll get more members on board.

Reactions
We just opened the forum earlier this year so hopefully in time we'll get more members on board.
Ah okay. Make sense. Yeah I barely started to getting interested in to a Volvo nowadays. There?s just way too many safety features on this car or any Volvos nowadays

Reactions
My name is Robert and I purchased 2018 xc60 t6 inscription. I’ve had it since July 2018. I really like the pep and looks. It has a controlled ride on the highway. I get around 19 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highways after 3500 miles. I hope the mileage improves. All in all a nice ride though there are some rattling in the drivers side but I’m taking it to the dealer to check it out. Enjoy your xc60.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U New Member Introduction 0
D New Member Introduction 0
B New Member Introduction 1
V Volvo XC60 News 0