First time owner of a used XC90 questions - headlight deflectors and Oncall/Modem/Connectivity

Reactions
City
Dunstable
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
XC90 2021
Hi,
I have just purchased used 2021 XC90, B5 MHEX Momentum and have many questions but I'll limit it to 2 areas for now! I bought it from a good local non-volvo dealer. The Volvo App says the car is a "2022 XC90 II"
1. Headlights - how can I tell if I need to put beam deflectors on for travel in Europe. From my reading, Halogen does not need them and LED will be configurable. I do not have a configuration option for headlights on my control panel (Is that the Sensus?)
2. Oncall/Modem/Connectivity/Volvo ID. My understanding is that all cars come with 4 years subscription to OnCall. But I am not sure what that includes. There is a Vodafone SIM card in the Modem. I have enabled it on the Sensus, but there does not appear to be any internet connectivity. If I connect the car to my house Wifi or mobile hotspot, Spotify and Volvo ID connect. But with the Modem it does not. Neither does it work with a Bluetooth Connection. I have an iPhone. I am happy to do the digging and config and experimenting but at the moment there are so many options I am not sure which ones should work. If I should have subscription with a SIM then this seems the most flexible option.

I have read/searched the forum but not been able to pinpoint answers to my questions, but very happy to be direction to a ready made answer. Any direction is very welcome.
Thanks
J