Welcome to the #1 Volvo XC60 Forum and Volvo XC60 community dedicated to Volvo XC60 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Volvo XC60 Forum today!

3rd Volvo

jennrn

Reactions
City
San Jose
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC60 Recharge
I have owned 3 different Volvos over the years. The most recent purchase, XC60 recharge was supposed to be my dream car!! Have had the car for a year and a half, the car has been in the shop 6 times and the majority of the issues has to do with the Google system. Not sure who made the decision to go with Google, but in my opinion it was a horrible move. Also having issues with static with my speakers while playing particular songs and my sound settings are lower than the manufacture default. Pretty disappointed with that issue since the Bowers and Wilkins are supposed to be the "best of the best" as far as speakers. Volvo won't do anything about it because 'the speakers are not broken".
Not sure if anyone else is having any of these issues? Makes me sad since I have wanted this car for over 20 years!! :(