City
Taunton
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2018 XC90 Momentum Pro D5
Am I doing something wrong? I'm putting in postcodes to my SatNav destination search but I'm getting 'nothing found' response. Tried it with a gap, without a gap, in CAPs and small case. I hope I'm doing something wrong because the alternative is that the system doesn't recognise postcodes which was an illness suffered by 2007 Chrysler and it was considered backward even back then! Thanks for any help.

Reactions
City
Dartford
State
CO
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
XC40 T4 Incricption Pro 2019
Works fine on mine, I will check the sequence of how I entre it and get back to you tomorrow.

davidt283

Reactions
City
Taunton
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2018 XC90 Momentum Pro D5
Thanks. I'm currently just putting the postcode in the search and getting no result. There doesn't seem to be another field for postcode but will double-check. Let me know how you do it.

Reactions
City
Dartford
State
CO
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
XC40 T4 Incricption Pro 2019
Hi David
Sorry for the delay, Ok here we go; Start with the menu on the home page,

1, Click on the SatNav
2, On the left, click Set Destination
3, Now go to the headers at the top and click the Address
4, On the menu, click the tab City (Adress/Post Code)
5, Entre the postcode with a space in the middle and it should then appear in bold below, click on that.
6, Right at the bottom a tab will appear (Start Navigation) click on this and your all done.

Sounds a bit long-winded but it's not, let me know how you get on.

Alspecto

Reactions
City
St. Louis
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90
We haven't experienced this yet, but the one suggestion I have is to check and make sure you have all the necessary maps loaded/enabled in your system. My wife reported some pretty poor results with NAV accuracy and it's one of the things I looked at while poking around in the system.