Welcome to Volvo XC60 Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

2018 - Would you buy this SUV again?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Looking to trade my 2017 Subaru Forester XT Touring for a fair loaded XC60. How has the reliability been? Any concerns you have about your vehicle? Would you buy it again? Likes/Dislikes? Consumer Reports gives it a poor reliability rating...otherwise, I love the vehicle and torn between the 18 XC60 AWD or the the 2019 Acura RDX Advance Package.

Any help or thoughts/input is greatly appreciated. Thank you all, in advance, for your support!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

No one on this forum has any input to my questions above???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    We have owned the XC60 t6 for a month now with zero regrets . We to checked out the Acura as we have in the past its a lot cheaper and seemed pretty comparable until you look a little deeper, really little tech for a high end SUV. Also my big complaint is that Acura is always changing the look and engine to what's seems every year trying to find their identity . Don't want a car that in six months is last years model that has little to do with the past one. Really like the approach of a 7 year run with minor changes . So saw the projected reliability and wonder how true that is CR has always leaned towards Japanese Cars. So with Volvo there are two engines for the US market plus the Hybrid so I would say a lot more engineering went into that and the engines have been out for awhile with almost zero complaints. Take note how CR praises tesla for their display and says Volvo's is distracting ?? Volvo stands behind their products more than most. What other manufacture gives a fix it once lifetime warranty?