Welcome to Volvo XC60 Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Looking into the 2018 XC60
0 Likes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

Looking into the 2018 XC60

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I myself have a 2012 GMC Terrain. I?m pretty much looking at the 2018 XC60 right now. But I just have sooo many questions about it. I know the vehicle just barely came out just like the 2018 Terrain did. I do realize both are different luxury level vehicle. I just kinda want to know how are the reliability in Volvo?s in general? I know the XC60 barely came out so I?m aware there will always be some kind of glitches and all on first year vehicles in general. Also would you prefer a T5 or T6? I?m thinking of either a momentum or inscription. R design are out just because I don?t like the fact that it?s own available in black interior and I have bad experiences in black interior. Another thing I want to know is is it quiet? Does it have laminated side windows or tempered? The last Is the bowers and Wilkins sound system worth the $3200 in the XC60? Not too sure if anybody here will post something since it looks pretty spotty in terms of posts wise lol but any comments or post would help! Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

We also have an '18 on order, my wife and I currently have a '16 XC90 and we absolutely love it. If you can afford the B&W sound system I would highly recommend it, we have it on ours and it's day and night over the standard system. Sadly, the laminated window options aren't available on the 60 or 90.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I just wasn?t sure if there is night and day differences in the Volvo for laminated glass and tempered. I know if you compare a a tempered glass in something like a chevy Malibu to something laminated from a Buick then there?s night and day differences in quietness and all. Just wasn?t sure for Volvo assuming that Volvo?s are pretty good in insulation to keep it quiet?